Waiting on Wednesday (100)

Celebrating my 100th Waiting on Wednesday post!! That's a lot of waiting!!


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine, and it is a way to show off the books you can't wait to be released!!


This week I chose:

"The Unnaturalists"
by Tiffany Trent
Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
Release Date: Aug 14, 2012

The following description is from goodreads.com:

In an alternate London where magical creatures are preserved in a museum, two teens find themselves caught in a web of intrigue, deception, and danger.

Vespa Nyx wants nothing more than to spend the rest of her life cataloging Unnatural creatures in her father’s museum, but as she gets older, the requirement to become a lady and find a husband is looming large. Syrus Reed’s Tinker family has always served and revered the Unnaturals from afar, but when his family is captured to be refinery slaves, he finds that his fate may be bound up with Vespa’s—and with the Unnaturals.

As the danger grows, Vespa and Syrus find themselves in a tightening web of deception and intrigue. At stake may be the fate of New London—and the world.
Steampunk and magical creatures and a museum? How could I not want to read this! And the cover is awesome!


What are you waiting for this week???

21 comments

  1. Awesome pick!! I have been hearing great things about this book and I can't wait to read it!!

    Happy reading and check out my waiting on Wednesday!!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-29-dont-you-wish.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could just hang this cover up on my walls. I'm in love with the cover, I might just have to read this one in August for the awesome cover. Lol actually I'm interested in the storyline as well so this one works all around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like her name. Vespa Nyx. And an alternate London filled with magical creatures? Interesting! Great pick :)

    Check out my WoW picks for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choice! Looking forward to this as well.

    My WOW
    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking forward to the read myself. There are a lot of elements that have drawn me in, setting being the most obvious. Great pick.

    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews
    My WOW...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her clothes! Totally need those

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cover and blurb...thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY WOW POST - and here’s
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cover! I want to read it for that alone! Nice choice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choice! This is definitely on my must-read list! Not out until Aug!! Ugh! That's too long.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice!! I love that cover and premise. I hadn't seen this book before, but it looks GREAT!!

    Thx for stopping by my Wow!! I'm a new GFC!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooo, I haven't heard of this one yet, but I am loving the look of it. Going to Goodreads to add, thanks for sharing =D
    Tristan @ Reads With Wreckless Abandon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pick! I've added this to my TBR list. Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love steampunk and I love this cover, so I am totally dying for this one, too. :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the cover of that book. Such a pretty girl and the whole premise sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! That cover is gorgeous! It's my first time hearing about this book. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice pick! I love the synopsis and I really enjoy steampunk. This book sounds like a win to me.
    Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. ooh this one sounds good! I'm really starting to enjoy steampunk.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's a great pick! I love the sound and the look of it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. So excited for this one! Plus that cover, wow. I love it! Great pick :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!