Waiting on Wednesday (99)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine, and it is a way to show off the books you can't wait to be released!!


This week I chose:

"The Selection"
by Kiera Cass
HarperTeen
Release Date: April 24, 2012

The following description is from goodreads.com:

One enchanting romance. Two lovers keeping secrets. And a uniquely crafted book that binds their stories forever.

When Evelyn Morgan walked into the village bookstore, she didn’t know she would meet the love of her life. When Brendan Thorne handed her a medieval romance, he didn’t know it would change the course of his future. It was almost as if they were the cursed lovers in the old book itself . . .

The Thorn and the Blossom
 is a remarkable literary artifact: You can open the book in either direction to decide whether you’ll first read Brendan’s, or Evelyn’s account of the mysterious love affair. Choose a side, read it like a regular novel—and when you get to the end, you’ll find yourself at a whole new beginning.
I'm really curious about this one. Definitely has a different kind of concept. And a gorgeous cover!

What are you waiting for this week???

12 comments

  1. Great choice!! I am very excited for this one as well :)

    Happy reading and check out my waiting on Wednesday!!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-28-between-lines.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about this one too. I've been hearing mixed reviews so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, that cover had me taking a second look too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cover is so pretty! Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds great, the cover is so beautiful! Great pick :)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to read it, but then, hm, was it a review or did she too have a meltdown? No, it was the first so that made me think nope

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to pick this one up either. I feel like I have been staring at the cover for weeks. Brilliant pick!

    Otherwhere.co WoW Pick

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pick! I'm really looking forward to this one too. And the cover is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

    My WOW: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-7-brave-new-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one I've been really excited about. I've heard mixed reviews. I'll be sure to follow you to catch your thoughts once you've read it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!