In My Mailbox (16)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show off their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.

Contest Wins:

"O Juliet" by Robin Maxwell


I won this in a contest from Lizzy at Historically Obsessed!! The book was sent from the publisher! I've been hearing wonderful things about this re-imagining of Romeo and Juliet. Thanks, Lizzy and Penguin/New American Library!!

Swag:


Anastasia Hopcus sent the first chapter of her upcoming release, "Shadow Hills." She included a lovely note to me and she also sent some awesome buttons, magnets, and bookmarks!! I can't wait to read it and I'll let you guys know how the first chapter is! Thanks, Anastasia!!




Julie Anne Long sent this gorgeous cover flat for her July release, "I Kissed an Earl." She was kind enough to autograph a bookplate on the inside!! I can't wait for the book to be released! Thanks, Julie!


What did you receive in your mailbox this week??

12 comments

  1. Oh boy are you a lucky person! You win a lot LOL....
    The Shadow Hills swag is gorgeous! Can't wait to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice swag. I loved O, Juliet. I hope you enjoy it too!

    Here is what's in my mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read O, Juliet. I'll keep my eye out for your review. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen O, Juliet a bit. I'll have to wait for your review to see if it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy wow! Great week.

    I love your blog the layout is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really need to get my hands on O, Juliet. I have been in a Shakespeare mood recently. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh fab fab! Can't wait for the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting about the win - the book looks fantastic! I love the swag too!

    Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great win, congrats!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/03/in-my-mailbox_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to read the new Julie Anne Long book.Enjoy your books. Here'smine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great swag! And congrats on winning O Juliet! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!