In My Mailbox (67)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.
for review:
 "Haunting Violet" by Alyxandra Harvey
 

I haven't read the rest of her books, but this one has a historical angle! Yay!


"Cascade" by Lisa T. Bergren


I didn't get a chance to read the first one, but I can't wait to try this one! I've heard such great things about these books!

"The Eighty Dollar Champion" by Elizabeth Letts


You know I can't resist a horse story!

"A Vision of Lucy" by Margaret Brownley


Historical romance from a great author!

"The Greatest Love on Earth" by Mary Ellen Dennis



This one looks sooo good! So different, and I looove the cover!!

"The Lady of the Storm" by Kathryne Kennedy



I've heard nothing but good things about her books. Fantasy plus romance!


What did you receive in your mailbox this week???

17 comments

  1. Awesome books you got this week. Haunting Violet looks really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that does it. I've seen Lisa Bergin's books on the blogosphere one too many times. I'm gonna just give in. I got Haunting Violet about a million years ago as part of a book tour, so I'm interested to see another's take on it. I'll be checking back for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover for Haunting VIolet is very cool, I like it.

    The others sound good! :D Vision of Lucy sounds interesting, and I like that cover too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some awesome books I still have yet to read anything by Harvey though I know that I need to. Also heard great things about Waterfall and Cascade. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is quite an eclectic mailbox tis week :D
    Haunting Violet is brilliant, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
    Have a great week *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your books this week have interesting covers...I hope you enjoy them!

    Check out my IMM post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, Carrie! You gotta read the first book before you read Cascade. I don't think they're stand alones. Plus the first book is flippin awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have Cascade and Waterfall in my tbr pile xD I hope you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh Haunting Violet looks great, and I love the cover! Hope you enjoy it - and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Your IMM looks so different from most of the others I look at. How did you get Haunting Violet already??? I've been waiting for that one! I've heard the Waterfall series is awesome, if not totally accurate historically. Who cares, right?
    Have fun reading!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cascade looks really good :D
    And looking forward to Kennedy's new book

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm definitely looking forward to Haunting Violet! A Vision of Lucy looks interesting and so does the book about the circus. Great mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not so sure about Haunting Violet, I have it but have a feeling I won't love it. Shall see. Happy reading missy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. O great week. I heard Cascade is great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I preordered Haunting Violet, I can't wait to read it! Waterfall and Cascade are just AMAZING so I hope you enjoy them too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want Haunting Violet so bad! It looks amazing! =)
    The Violet Hour

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many great books, especially Cascade. I have heard so much about it.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!