Teaser Tuesday (38)

Yay for "Teaser Tuesday" from MizB of Should be Reading!!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!  






My teaser Tuesday pick:




" 'My lord, the next time a woman comes calling wearing work gloves, will you bring her attention to the matter before she embarrasses herself?' "




p 68 ARC of "The Soldier" by Grace Burrowes


23 comments

  1. I just finished this about an hour ago and loved it! Enjoy the rest of the book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, this book looks really good! Love the teaser too. thanks for stopping by my tt post!
    Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a book I would most likely enjoy. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesdays-in-the-belly-of-jonah-by-sandra-brannan.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch! Sounds like someone is a bit lacking in manners (and I don't mean her, LOL). Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, sounds interesting!
    :)
    I hope that was the heroine talking :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like that... I so want to know more now.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover for this! I don't read many romances, but this one looks good. Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got this queued up. Thoroughly enjoyed Heir. Can't wait to read this one. Thanks for the teaser!

    Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautifull teaser!
    I am curious to the rest of the book. Goes and puts it on her wishlist.
    here is my teaser for this week

    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just requested the first book in this trilogy from the library!

    My teaser this week comes from one of my most anticipated books of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a fun read.

    Thanks for your visit today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a good summer read.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a hilarious quote!

    mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2011/06/13/teaser-tuesday-city-of-bones-take-two/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohh, sounds like great book! I just got one of her books not long ago. I'll have to check this one out as well!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. who is saying this the valet or the stuffy butler! Harrruph... Poo pahhhh that! But have to admit that cover is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good teaser. I enjoyed Grace's first book, and I've been looking forward to this one.

    Here’s My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love a good romance ;) Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great teaser! Sounds like a nice light read.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!