Teaser Tuesday (37)

Yay for "Teaser Tuesday" from MizB of Should be Reading!!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:




  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!  


My teaser Tuesday pick:




" Everyone knew my mom was the Hip Hypnotist. It's not like I could conceal it -- there were twenty-foot billboards broadcasting her face across town. "




p 18 ARC of "Crush Control" by Jennifer Jabaley

12 comments

  1. Interesting teaser!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good things about this one! I hope you're enjoying it =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh, nice teaser.
    I still got no clue what the book is about, lol, but it sounds interesting.

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I can see how that could suck. Great teaser! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't really know much about this book but I love that teaser! I will have to look it up on Goodreads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds interesting! I have been seeing this book on a lot of blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser! I am looking forward to your review of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds good! I wonder what is like to have a famous mother.

    My teasers are from The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong and Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That does sound interesting.

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. O sounds tough having a mom that draws sometimes negative attention. Hope you're enjoying it. I look forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds so ineresting. I can already relate! Thanks! Mine is here http://akweelife.blogspot.com/2011/06/silky-tuesday-teaser.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds interesting! That cover is just so beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I'll put it on my wishlist. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!