In My Mailbox (49)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.

contest wins: 

"Clockwork Angel" by Cassandra Clare


"Firestorm" by Rachel Caine

"Frostbite" by Richelle Mead

I won a fantastic contest from the very sweet and awesome Elin at Norwegian Book Girl! She not only sent the three books above, but she also sent a TON of Norwegian chocolate and candy!! This was so fun to open, not to mention a little exciting to get a package from Norway. The candy is yummy!! Thanks, Elin!!

 This pic is Elin's, I didn't get a chance to take a pic before some of the candy was eaten LOL

"The Heir" by Grace Burrowes
  I won this historical romance from Blodeuedd, the fantastic owner of the awesome blog The Book Girl of Mur-y Castell! Thanks Blodeuedd and Sourcebooks!

for review:

"Brooklyn Story"by Suzanne Corso

"Children of the Lost" by David Whitley

What did you receive in your mailbox this week???

17 comments

  1. Couple of theses books looks really good to read..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Chocolates! :) Have fun eating those!
    And you got good books this week. I love Clockwork! Happy reading!

    Here's mine: http://shusky20.blogspot.com/2010/12/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, what a week you had! Those chocolates look yummy as does THE HEIR (beautiful cover).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got tons of great reads! :D

    How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one awesome Norwegian parcel there :D And yay that you got the book.

    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice mailbox, Carrie! Clockwork Angel was a great read--I really enjoyed it. And Norwegian chocolate too? Yummy.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Nice blog layout! It's quite sometime I've not being here. Really miss to be around. Great mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mailbox this week. I loved Clockwork Angel- one of my favorite reads of the year. I also LOVE the Vampire Academy series...I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great mailbox this week!! I would be totally stoked over Norwegian chocolates. I love the books you won and hope you enjoy them :D Oh you asked a question on my HOP yesterday - the hunky guy is Henry Cavill. Yummy right?

    Come by The Bookish Snob to see what's in my mailbox this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great selection of books this week, and what a lovely gift from Norway!!

    I love your new blog layout too.

    Hope you have a great Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girlfriend you hit the jackpot! You got Clockwork Angel! Swooning... ahhhh...

    Enjoy the goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome wins and books, Carrie! I won the Heir, too...just waiting to receive it :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, great mailbox! I'm very interested in the Vampire Academy books. I haven't read any yet. I also have "Clockwork Angel" waiting to be read. Great variety this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice books! I still need to buy a finished copy of Clockwork Angel for myself. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oohh great haul. I've been really wanting to read Clockwork Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very eclectic mailbox! I'm very intrigued by The Children of the Lost. Yay for chocolate! You didn't get that from Tiger Woods' wife did you? Is she reviewing books? LOL Here's my IMM.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!