Teaser Tuesday (20)

Yay for "Teaser Tuesday" from MizB of Should be Reading!!

Teaser Tuesdays
is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser Tuesday pick:


" 'They claim you and I are fated to be enemies, and they at least implied that you can win the struggle between us. In every particular they have lied to you.'  "


p 38 "The Secret History of Elizabeth Tudor, Vampire Slayer" as told by Lucy Weston

15 comments

  1. Ooh...nice tease! Sounds like a challenge at the very least...happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intriguing teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/12/teaser-tuesdays-a-stitch-before-dying.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. such rich language from a vampire slayer :)

    thanks for your teaser. Mine is at http://bit.ly/hs6O5G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I am looking forward to your review of this....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds good - I'm looking forward to your review.
    Here's mine:
    http://lulilut.blogspot.com/2010/12/teaser-tuesdays-december.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy, I love a good Tudors book. I should find me a nice Lord to snuggle with tonight ;)

    If you have been a stranger at Steampunkery & Book Reviews please do stop by and check out Morbid Romantica Challenge 2011 it should be so much fun.  I can hardly wait to start!

    Also, Enter Ridley's Giveaway for a chance at a Hardcover copy of Beautiful Creatures!

    Mad Scientist
    Forbidden Steam -
    Adult Blog is now up but under extreme construction!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your teaser. :) I'm thinking it sounds like a fun book and I might just go out-on-a-limb and suggest it as a fun read at our next book club.

    Here's my Teaser! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the sound of this book! Fun teaser! I love the cover, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this teaser! I've said it once and I'll say it again...I'm fascinated with the Tudors :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!