Teaser Tuesday (17)

Yay for "Teaser Tuesday" from MizB of Should be Reading!!

Teaser Tuesdays
is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser Tuesday pick:


" 'And you brought them up here and left all the other bouquets in the drawing room. Everyone says he is courting you, but then again so is every man in Dublin. ' "


p 30 "Duchess of Sin" by Laurel McKee

Check back later today for my review of this one and a contest to win the book!

13 comments

  1. I won this one, but saving it for later this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Love that book cover! I'll have to check this one out. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2010/12/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I loooved Countess of Scandal, and I'm dying to read this! Awesome teaser, Carrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every man courting me... Dare I say that would be like having options to go atop my sundae. *grin*

    I'm doing the teaser hop... no one has stopped by my blog yet so I pulled out my best walking gown and lovely gold slippers to stroll along the path to knock on some blog doors and stop for a chat and spot of tea.

    I really like your teaser :)

    I have a now have an Igor working for me at Mad Steampunkery & Book Reviews, & I currently have a giveaway that will end on the 10th.

    Mad Scientist
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine's an Historical Romance featuring a duchess too.

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh. this teaser of yours i likey!! XD

    mine is here.. http://unbrokenwyld.blogspot.com/2010/12/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good one!
    Mine is here:
    http://lulilut.blogspot.com/2010/12/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Romantic teaser!

    Mine is

    http://musingsfromsrilanka.blogspot.com/2010/12/teasertuesday-when-we-were-orphans.html

    My first giveaway is also posted. Would love you to visit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice teaser! And I love the cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh I want to read this one. I hope that you are enjoying your book. Check out My Teaser for Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!