Teaser Tuesday (2)

It's my second week participating in "Teaser Tuesday" from MizB of Should be Reading.

Teaser Tuesdays
is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser Tuesday pick:

"There's a pretty wide range of emotions that any girl-much less a Gallagher Girl-is bound to en
counter on any given day-from joy to sadness, frustration to disappointment.

At that moment, it's pretty safe to say that I was feeling all of them."

p. 4 "Only the Good Spy Young" by Ally Carter

14 comments

  1. Nice teaser! Can definitely say I've "been-there-felt-that" before....who hasn't! ^_^ Thanks for sharing...and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good teaser. I can easily relate. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/08/teaser-tuesdays-in-the-first-circle.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice teaser. I loved this book. Hope you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm the cover was interesting reminded me of an episode from The Coven. Have fun with the read and hope she survives intact from high school antics :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been dying to read this for ages! I love the Gallagher Girls series. I can definitely relate to Cammie here too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice teaser. I really like the title of the book

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great one!I've been planning to read this but maybe soon.. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute teaser! It sounds like a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book sounds great. I have yet to read this series. I heard so much about it. Good teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great teaser! I've been wanting to read these books. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good teaser! :) It does hint at what's to come in the book - read it last month, it was awesome.

    :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!