Teaser Tuesday (2)

It's my second week participating in "Teaser Tuesday" from MizB of Should be Reading.

Teaser Tuesdays
is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser Tuesday pick:

"There's a pretty wide range of emotions that any girl-much less a Gallagher Girl-is bound to en
counter on any given day-from joy to sadness, frustration to disappointment.

At that moment, it's pretty safe to say that I was feeling all of them."

p. 4 "Only the Good Spy Young" by Ally Carter

14 comments:

GMR said...

Nice teaser! Can definitely say I've "been-there-felt-that" before....who hasn't! ^_^ Thanks for sharing...and happy reading!

Jennifer said...

Very good teaser. I can easily relate. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/08/teaser-tuesdays-in-the-first-circle.html

Melissa said...

Love it! I really should read this one :)

Christina T said...

Nice teaser. I loved this book. Hope you are enjoying it.

Aisle B said...

Hmm the cover was interesting reminded me of an episode from The Coven. Have fun with the read and hope she survives intact from high school antics :)

Liz. R said...

I've been dying to read this for ages! I love the Gallagher Girls series. I can definitely relate to Cammie here too. Thanks for sharing.

Sullivan McPig said...

Nice teaser. I really like the title of the book

Darlyn said...

Great one!I've been planning to read this but maybe soon.. ;p

Tricia said...

Cute teaser! It sounds like a fun read.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

So been there! Good one :0)

Here is my Teaser Tuesday :)

Savannah said...

This book sounds great. I have yet to read this series. I heard so much about it. Good teaser!

Julie said...

Great teaser! I've been wanting to read these books. Happy reading :)

AnimeGirl said...

Good teaser! :) It does hint at what's to come in the book - read it last month, it was awesome.

:D

fredamans said...

Good one!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails