Teaser Tuesday (21)

 Yay for "Teaser Tuesday" from MizB of Should be Reading!!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

My teaser Tuesday pick:


" Then, as now, Rannoch had turned his velvety gaze on James, making him feel as if all creatures, large and small, ever to walk the earth, were looking at him through the stag's kind and gentle eyes.  "


p 89 "Sins of a Highland Devil" by Sue-Ellen Welfonder

Rannoch, the mystical deer stag is my favorite character in this one! Check back in a couple of weeks, I have a contest for this book during the book tour!

18 comments

  1. Great teaser! I totally have a weakness when it comes to Highlander. Anything with Highlanders I must read. Will be picking this book up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look, he is kind of even smiling, awww, I like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser and what's not to love about that cover. ~ Calico Contemplations

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one smoking teaser! Awesome pick, Carrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finished this book last night. Great story. I love me some Highlanders!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo that quote and that cover have me wishing I could meet him ;) *wink wink*

    My TT today is a 3-for-1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I take it that's no ordinary stag. Great teaser.

    My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would read this book just for that title! Sounds like a very sexy, fun read:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cover on this book! Great teaser!
    Here is mine:
    http://www.cafeofdreamsbookreviews.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesdays-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. O....K.....

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for clarifying that Rannoch was a mystical creature - for a moment there I thought this was a m/m historical! LOL

    Our teasers this week are from Seduced by Destiny and Unearthly...one romance & one YA :)

    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  12. Intriguing teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/01/teaser-tuesdays-the-lotus-eaters.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great teaser! I hope you're enjoying the book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh...Nice! Love that hot guy on the cover and the mist shrouded background.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful teaser! I have this one on my TBR pile for January.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great Teaser, who doesn't love highlander books.
    I have given you an award on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!