Waiting on Wednesday (52)

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine, and it is a way to show off the books you can't wait to be released!!

This week I chose:

"Where I Belong"
by Gwendolyn Heasley
HarperTeen
Release Date: Feb 1, 2011

The following description is from Goodreads.com:

Corrinne Corcoran’s upscale Manhattan life is perfectly on track—until her father announces he’s been laid off and she’s shipped off to Broken Spoke, Texas, to live with her grandparents. All alone in a big public school and forced to take a job shoveling manure, Corrinne is determined to get back to the glamorous life she’s supposed to be living. But as she grudgingly adjusts—making new friends and finding romance along the way—this city girl begins to realize that life without credit cards and shopping sprees may not be as bad as it seems....

In this sparkling debut that flawlessly balances romance and humor, readers will grow to love sharp and sassy Corrinne as she goes on her totally reluctant but completely irresistible journey of self-discovery.

Ok, I admit, I totally LOVE this cover!! The story looks so sweet and it seems like there will be lots of romance!!

What are you waiting for this week???

21 comments

  1. I want to read this too! Although I heard there wasn't as much romance as expected. :( I love the cover though! So cute! I want a cowboy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey honey... I always stalk you, lol!
    I hope all has been well hon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, great pick! I'm adding this one to my wishlist now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one keeps popping up everywhere. It looks really cute :) Great pick!

    www.blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. *nods* I love the cover too! :) It's so cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to this one, too! I love the cover! It's so sweet and looks like a great romance :) Something light and bright I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you get a chance to read Jean Auel's Earth's Children series, it's one of my favourites and a brilliant read!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pick! I'm hoping for some good romance from this one too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick! I just read some great review on this book. I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that it takes place in Texas and you don't see that many YAs with cowboys. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've had my eye on this one as well. It sounds really cute. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really enjoy the premise for this one, even if the cover isn't my absolutely favourite. Great pick, Carrie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, it does look really sweet! Great pick this week

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've seen this one around and I definitely want to add it to my list. Love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice pick! I'm trying to read more contemporary meself so already have this one on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I been wanting to read this one too, Great pick!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello, I'm a new follower. I decided to follow you based solely on your header. I love it. And now I'm also looking forward to Where I Belong, too. I agree with you completely: it does sound sweet and romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I do I do I do. I do love this cover.

    (Sorry for sounding like an Abba song)

    Here is what I was wishing for Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  19. I agree the story does sound very sweet! I think the cover is really cute too =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This cover really perks up my MT roots on the ranch. I think romance should always be mixed with humor:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!