Follow Friday and TGIF Oct 28

Happy Friday, everyone! 


Hopefully I'll be able to find more new blogs to read this week!

If it's your first time here, please leave a comment and I'll come check out your blog too!











Short and Sweet Answer:

"Ruined" by Paula Morris is one of my fave Halloween reads! I was really hoping to read "Dark Souls" by her this year but I am quickly running out of time to buy it and read it!


While you're here, you can win 6 spooky ARCs in my 1300 Followers Contest!


Click the button below to enter!





11 comments

  1. Just hopping through...hope you are having a great weekend so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an old follower hopping through.
    Here is my blog www.clairesbookcorner.blogspot.com
    Have a great FF :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adored The Near Witch as well! It had just the right amount of scary so that I could actually sleep.

    Rie @ Mission to Read

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answer! Here's my blog http://kristyberridge.blogspot.com/ Ps - I'm a new follower too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of Ruined. Sounds like a Halloween favorite. Ooo, and awesome giveaway! Like, seriously awesome.

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I've heard of ruined before, but I'll look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of Ruined either, but the title is enough to make me want to read it. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've wanted to read Ruined for a while, here's mine http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/10/feature-and-follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been wanting to read Ruined for a while, I really like the cover. Happy weekend, Carrie!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Old follower stopping by to say hi! Happy weekend. :D

    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!