Teaser Tuesday (51)

Yay for "Teaser Tuesday" from MizB of Should be Reading!!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:



  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My teaser Tuesday pick:




" Beckett tapped the seat beside him. 'Sit. Eat. I promise you're safe. I'm too tired to tick you off.' "




p 35 "There You'll Find Me" by Jenny B. Jones

28 comments

  1. Haha, I really want to read this actually. I've been seeing it a lot recently and it seems really interesting~ Thank you for sharing!

    Demi @ Only Somewhat Queer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I likez it! I really wanna read this book, it sounds awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice teaser! I like this cover....those green boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, that is too cute. Sounds like a friend of mine, lol

    House Millar TT

    Aine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny! Here is my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) I've been in that kind of mood before.

    Great teaser. Please check out my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehe, love it :) Thanks for checking out my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the sound of that one. :)

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to read this one! Great pick :-)

    Here’s my Teaser Tuesday post for this week.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehe! Such a cute teaser. I really enjoyed this one.

    Thanks for stopping by mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't even think that's possible!!

    Luv it!!

    My teaser this week is from ‘Divided In Death’ by J. D. Robb

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going to have to go check this book out, great teaser. Here's my Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh what have they done to be told that they are safe mmmm.

    Here is mine http://clairesbookcorner.blogspot.com/

    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like he must tick her off a lot lol!
    http://www.booksandbarks.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday-and-guest-post-by-denise.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great teaser! I read this book last week and thought it was really good. I hope you like it as well. Here's my TT:http://www.2readornot2read.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday-october-11-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great teaser! This book looks soo good :)

    Check out my TT: http://thebookfaerie.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesdays-7.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah, I like this one! I wonder why she is so tired. *waggles eyebrow*

    Mad Scientist @ Steampunkery & Book Reviews


    Forbidden Steam  Adult- even the Mad Scientist gets naughty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ha! Sounds like that one could have been said with a smirkish grin. ^_^ Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!