Teaser Tuesday (52)

Yay for "Teaser Tuesday" from MizB of Should be Reading!!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:



  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My teaser Tuesday pick:




" When she chanced another glance, she caught sight of Eli watching her and Henry. Storm clouds were gathering in his eyes. "




p 118 "The Doctor's Lady" by Jody Hedlund

16 comments

  1. Sounds like someone's getting jealous.

    Great teaser. Please check out my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds good. I'm actually into these reads now. I'm addicted to Marcia Lynn McClures' books right now. But seriously, thanks for telling me about this title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, and so packed with emotion in such a simple teaser!

    Here's my Teaser from The Nine Lives of Christmas! ~ Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book is on my TBR list! Here is my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonder what he's all mad about. Good teaser!

    Here's ours--we have 3 this week AND a giveaway!
    http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/10/tuesday-teasers-wildwood-night.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this cover. Terrific teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh! Intense teaser. I love the cover of this one. I'll keep my eye out for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uh-oh...hope he's not someone who gets violent when he's jealous!

    Here's MY TEASER TUESDAY POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooo tension and jealousy. Give me more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like the teaser! i would def read this book, here's my teaser: http://thisishowitssupposedtobe.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesdays-21-day-of-triffids.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohh, it sounds like someone is in troubbbbble.

    How's the book turning out for you? It looks like something I would like :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like jealousy, great teaser!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh sounds good. I really want to know more. And I love that cover.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group? There’s a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Cheers

    Obat Kanker Prostat Alami Obat Rheumatoid arthritis Herbal Obat Fistula Ani Herbal Obat Tradisional Tifus ( Tipes ) atau Demam Tifoid Cara Tepat untuk Menjaga Kesehatan Jantung

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!