In My Mailbox (91)


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.


for review:


"Between the Sea and Sky" by Jaclyn Dolamore


I can't resist a mermaid book!

 "Family Storms" by V.C. Andrews


 "Cloudburst" by V.C. Andrews


 Two new books by VC Andrews, just in time for Halloween!

"Valley of Dreams" by Lauraine Snelling


A fantastic author and a book about a Wild West show! Sounds awesome!!

"Too Wicked to Wed" by Cara Elliott


I loved the first two books by this author, so I can't wait to give this one a try!

I also won an autographed booklet about Elizabeth Hoyt's Maiden Lane series from Forever Romance on twitter! So excited to have an autograph from one of my favorite authors!


What did you receive in your mailbox this week???

16 comments

  1. Wow, the cover of Between the Sea and Sky is so enchanting! Enjoy your reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between the Sea and Sky looks really good! I've also enjoyed Lauraine Snelling's historical fiction, especially the books set on the frontier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I'm so excited for Between The Sea and Sky! And the cover is so, so gorgeous. Hope you enjoy! :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these books look really good- I have actually never read anything by VC Andrews, but I'll be interested to hear what you think! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Between the Sea and Sky, the cover looks so amazing, I hope the book will be too! :)
    I didn't know there was a new V.C. Andrews series! Though I must say I liked the series she wrote herself better than the ones from the ghostwriters.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wild west show sounds fun! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read a VC Andrews book in a long time. I hope you enjoy your books! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last one looks to be to my liking :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, I love the cover of that mermaid book.

    ReplyDelete
  10. VC is a wonderful author!! Great haul!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why does VC Andrews sound familiar?
    *tries to think*
    *Fails*
    Anyway! Valley of Dreams looks good. Can't wait for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a couple by Lauraine Snelling books. I enjoy historical fiction too! Hope this one is good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Le tme know what you think of Too Wicked to Wed.....I'm interested in that one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the bookish loot! Looks like LOTS of happy reading ahead for you. ^_^ Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!