In My Mailbox (65)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.

I have a ton of books to post this week, but that's because I haven't done an IMM post for 3 weeks!!

for review:
"Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" by Ransom Riggs

This looks sooo interesting! Can't wait to start reading! 

"French Lessons" by Ellen Sussman

I actually like the cover of the ARC better!

"Lady of Seduction" by Laurel McKee
 
 I really liked this author's previous historical romance!

"Populazzi" by Elise Allen

 Sounds like a cute YA novel 

"Pompeii: City on Fire" by T.L. Higley

 This one has excellent reviews!

"The Darkest Heart" by Thea Devine

 Gothic historical romance!

"Reign of Madness" by Lynn Cullen

 I read a YA novel by her and loved it-"Rembrandt's Daughter"

"Before Versailles" by Karleen Koen

by the author of "Through a Glass Darkly"

contest wins:
"Daughters of Rome" by Kate Quinn

"My One and Only"  by Kristan Higgins

What did you receive in your mailbox this week???

13 comments

  1. Miss Peregrine's looks cool. And I don't like the cover for lessons in French... the title doesn't fit the image.

    I've read My One and Only... and well, you be the judge of that one.

    LOL

    Awesome loot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a poster for Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children and when I first saw it, I had to look away a moment later because it freaked me out, lol. I hope you enjoy all the books you received this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I am dying to read Before Versailles! You will greatly enjoy Daughters of Rome... have you read Mistress of Rome?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Populazzi sounds super cute! Hope you'll get a chance to enjoy all of your books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of most of these, but they look very good! Especially Daughters of Rome. Happy reading! :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some really interesting looking books this week, I like the look of Populazzi. Hope you enjoy them and I will look forward to reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of great books for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome haul! have fun reading your books!

    - Chel
    The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a HUGE fan of Lynn Cullen, but had no idea about her new book!! I will be looking forward to your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome haul! I've been waiting to read Daughters of Rome and Miss Peregrine! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome books! Pompeii: City on Fire has me intrigued! :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooooooooooooooooooo Before Versailles and Pompeii!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, great books Carrie! Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children looks particularly interesting! I LOVED Before Versailles and Daughters of Rome. I can't wait to see what you think about Reign of Madness!

    Enjoy all of your new books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!