Teaser Tuesday (36)

Yay for "Teaser Tuesday" from MizB of Should be Reading!!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:



  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!  




My teaser Tuesday pick:




" She settled for scrawling, You must find another fortune to hunt. Please send my belongings to Ashton House. "




p 8 "Nowhere Near Respectable" by Mary Jo Putney

9 comments

  1. That sounds quite definite. Let's hope it ends well! Nice teaser.

    If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful and strong teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesdays-your-voice-in-my-head.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I've been curious about this book. I haven't read anything by Mary Jo Putney yet but I've been wanting to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser!It makes me curious about the book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, a fortune? Intriguing! Nice teaser this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo sounds like she is standing up for herself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting. I so want to know more! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this sounds cool; makes me wish I had known about it earlier.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!