Teaser Tuesday (34)

 Yay for "Teaser Tuesday" from MizB of Should be Reading!!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:



  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!  


My teaser Tuesday pick:




" Ian knew he should stop staring at her, but he couldn't help himself. And why should he when the lass was staring right back at him?"





p 37 ARC of "The Guardian" by Margaret Mallory

13 comments

  1. I agree with Alexis :) "The Lass" Lol
    Intriguing teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good teaser! I don't care for the cover but I might like the story. I like romances set in Scotland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a fun book!

    My teaser this week is from ‘Crossing Oceans’ by Gina Holmes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Higherlanders! The brogue is so sexy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this book! I think you will enjoy it and Ian is a little bit of a pain at times but S can handle him LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL sounds fun and I LOVE the word lass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed this book.

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday_09.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder who will make the 1st move.

    My TT

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-jt-ellison.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got really distracted by the cover before I could even read the teaser! Looks and sounds like a fun and sexy book! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great teaser!
    Here's mine: http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesdays_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great teaser! I can't wait to read this book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How nice! Nothing cooler than men in kilts. My adult teaser is from Dead by Midnight by Carolyn Hart and my young adult teaser is from In the Arms of Stone Angels by Jordan Dane. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!