Teaser Tuesday (33)

 Yay for "Teaser Tuesday" from MizB of Should be Reading!!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:



  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!   

My teaser Tuesday pick:



" She imagined herself in the sleek and elegant clothes of a shop owner. Part owner.Wondered if she shouldn't start altering some of her clothes to that end now. "




p 121 "A Heart Most Worthy" by Siri Mitchell

21 comments

  1. Sometimes it is recommended to live the life you dream of living and it will help make it happen. Good quote!

    My Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful teaser, gorgeous cover. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesdays-wrecker.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this book and love the new look here Carrie!

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice cover! And the teaser is great as well. ;)

    My TT can be found here!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, that quote is so witty. And the first thing I noticed was her dress, since the... erm, transparent top part (mind blanking) is absolutely gorgeous. I would wear it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like that teaser! Just looked it up on Goodreads, and it looks like a really awesome read. Are you enjoying it? Btw, I *love* the layout!

    Here's mine: http://sinnfulbooks.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday.html

    sinn @ sinnful books

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like everyone else, I like the cover! I like the waist band the sleeves, looks like she is already dressing like a shop owner :)

    Here is my TT, http://miss-check-out.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-willow-by-julia-hoban.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anything is possible, so she might as well start with what she has! A real can-do spirit!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your new layout! I haven't read or heard of that book, I hope you enjoy it!

    April @ My Shelf Confessions: Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cover of this book; it sounds like a good read. I also love your new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome teaser! It sounds like an interesting book.
    I love your new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this cover - you always read books with such pretty covers.

    I can't wait for your review on this on :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love,love,love this book cover. And the teaser is really interesting. =D

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful idea! I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh, I read this one. The cover is beautiful isn't it?

    Nice new layout. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!