Book Blog Follow Friday Sept 3

Happy Friday, Everyone!!

It's time for Book Blog Follow Friday hosted by Parajunkee.com!! I missed last week's Follow Friday so I'm ready to play catch up! I've found so many awesome new blogs to read by participating in this fun event! Check it out by clicking the pic!!



If you're visiting for the first time, I'd love to hear from you, so please leave a comment and say hi!! :)

While you're here, check out the contest I have running!

Win 1 of 5 copies of "Seduced by a Highlander" by Paula Quinn!! Ends 9/10

18 comments

  1. Woah...Carrie! *grins* Howdy! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun! Just stopping back by to say hi to you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dropping by via Follow Friday. I also became a follower. You can check my site - Cladestine Sanctuary -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Carrie! Just hopping by! I'm already a follower of your blog.

    Cheers!

    -Len-
    Musings of a Reader Happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a blast hopping to/following new blogs or beginning great books!

    Here is my Book blogger hop/Follow me/Book Beginnings post! I am a very serious eclectic reader! And I follow blogs I like via google reader. Adding you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a beautiful long long long weekend Carrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! Another book giveaway! =)

    Thanks for dropping by my blog. I'm now a new follower! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by our blog. We're returning the blog love and are new followers-and I have to say, I love your layout. Gorgeous. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Your blog is super cute! I am a new follower.

    http://acozyreaderscorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just stopping by from FF! You have a lovely site! I'm a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Following you back from the Friday Follow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am slow to get back it is almost friday again! lol Thanks for following me I am a new follower now too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!