CSN Bookshelves

I have been contacted to write another review for CSN stores. This family of stores has SO many great products, that it's tough to choose something to review! They have a great selection of table lamps, as well as kitchenware, housewares, and of course, bookcases!! Since I still have piles of books with no homes, I think I need to choose another bookcase, don't you? This time, I wanted to try something a little more unique. Here are some of the many different styles to choose from:

I noticed that a lot of other bloggers picked this L shaped bookcase:


How cute and fun is this hanging shelf??

This ladder shelf won't hold as much but it looks really cute and classy!


What do you think??

14 comments

  1. LOVE that hanging shelf! I would have picked something like that but I have no WALL space LOL!

    I'm sure you'll love whatever you pick!

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesomely designed bookcases!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ladder shelf is just so fun, but I like the hanging one the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all of them, but the hanging shelf is my favorite. I tend to go old fashioned just because I want to store the maximum amount of books possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the hanging shelf one, but the ladder and L-shaped are more practical.
    Alison Can Read

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I can't see the hanging shelf picture. But the ladder shelf, I can see. And it looks very interesting and fragile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the hanging shelf but the ladder shelf has a classy edge to it too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love love love the hanging shelf! I would definitely pick that one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice choices! Which one to pick though....would seriously have to think about that one, though the more space the merrier! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the one in the middle. I guess it's attached to a wall? The one on the bottom is cute but I don't think it would hold enough books. But it would be cute for pictures and knickknacks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!