Teaser Tuesday (8)

Yay for "Teaser Tuesday" from MizB of Should be Reading!!

Teaser Tuesdays
is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



My teaser Tuesday pick:


"A splash of gold hit the pianoforte, and she smiled. If words could not persuade him, the perhaps music could.
"


p 85 "The Making of a Gentleman" by Shana Galen (ARC)

19 comments

  1. I love your teaser! The book cover looks even better!
    My teaser is here: Hott Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!

    My teaser is here: http://teabagsinfusion.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesday-september-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a beautiful teaser - very visual! Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this teaser - it gives a great visual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Teaser.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser and lovely cover, hope you enjoy the book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the teaser. The cover of the book is beautiful. Happy reading :) Here's my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! I love the description in it.

    My teaser is from Going Bovine by Libba Bray.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cover is very pretty.
    I really liked one of Shana Galen's books, was called... No Man's Bride, but I didn't like the next ones in the series so I just stopped reading her books. this one seems intriguing though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo good luck girl!

    Fab teaser!

    Here is a link to my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like my kind of book. :) Thanks for visiting me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too funny! I've got the same book but another Teaser! Enjoying the book and looking forward to comparing our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good teaser...

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've seen this book making the rounds and I'm jealous! Great teaser! Thanks for visiting mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Teaser Tuesday everybody! Hope you will check out my teaser for Tempted (House of Night #6) by PC Cast and Kristin Cast! by the way anyone who features my novel The Thirteenth Chime on a Teaser Tuesday can add there blog link here and they will be featured on my Facebook and Twitter!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. music can be powerful--thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So want to read this one. Is it out yet?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!