Teaser Tuesday (8)

Yay for "Teaser Tuesday" from MizB of Should be Reading!!

Teaser Tuesdays
is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



My teaser Tuesday pick:


"A splash of gold hit the pianoforte, and she smiled. If words could not persuade him, the perhaps music could.
"


p 85 "The Making of a Gentleman" by Shana Galen (ARC)

20 comments:

Hott Books - Gina said...

I love your teaser! The book cover looks even better!
My teaser is here: Hott Books

LKT said...

Love it!

My teaser is here: http://teabagsinfusion.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesday-september-28.html

Melissa said...

That is such a beautiful teaser - very visual! Great pick! :)

Tara said...

Love this teaser - it gives a great visual!

toryaslim822 said...

Love the Teaser.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Kelly said...

Great teaser and lovely cover, hope you enjoy the book! :)

Julie said...

I love the teaser. The cover of the book is beautiful. Happy reading :) Here's my teaser.

The Golden Eagle said...

Great teaser! I love the description in it.

My teaser is from Going Bovine by Libba Bray.

AnimeGirl said...

The cover is very pretty.
I really liked one of Shana Galen's books, was called... No Man's Bride, but I didn't like the next ones in the series so I just stopped reading her books. this one seems intriguing though.

Book Bird Dog said...

Quite a teaser! Romantic cover.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Oooo good luck girl!

Fab teaser!

Here is a link to my TT :)

Shelley Munro said...

Sounds like my kind of book. :) Thanks for visiting me.

Lea (YA Book Queen) said...

Awesome teaser! I love the cover :)

Aisle B said...

Too funny! I've got the same book but another Teaser! Enjoying the book and looking forward to comparing our thoughts.

Elizabeth said...

Good teaser...

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

E.J. Stevens said...

Great teaser! My TT from Linger is here.

xx,
E.J.
From the Shadows

Lady Q said...

I've seen this book making the rounds and I'm jealous! Great teaser! Thanks for visiting mine :)

Emma Michaels said...

Happy Teaser Tuesday everybody! Hope you will check out my teaser for Tempted (House of Night #6) by PC Cast and Kristin Cast! by the way anyone who features my novel The Thirteenth Chime on a Teaser Tuesday can add there blog link here and they will be featured on my Facebook and Twitter!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels
http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

kaye said...

music can be powerful--thanks for stopping by.

jedisakora @ The Little Corner of the World said...

So want to read this one. Is it out yet?

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!

Related Posts with Thumbnails