Teaser Tuesday (6)

Yay for "Teaser Tuesday" from MizB of Should be Reading!!

Teaser Tuesdays
is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser Tuesday pick:

" 'It's no secret Patch is trouble. He's got the whole bad-boy-in-need-of-redemption thing going on, but the catch is, most bad boys don't want redemption. They like being bad.' "

p 134 "Crescendo" by Becca Fitzpatrick (ARC)

18 comments

  1. You are reading Crescendo, well that is one review I am looking forward too.
    Great teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God...I'm dying to read this! Great teaser, Carrie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I want to read this book badly. I have to pick it up asap. :)

    Here's my teaser, if your interested:
    http://bookmarkyourthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesday11.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome teaser! I'm looking forward to reading this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH! I can't wait for Crescendo! Loved the teaser and I have to admit, I miss Patch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice teaser. Haven't read this one yet

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a GREAT teaser! I love how preceptive it is. Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to see what you think of this sequel!

    My Teaser is from Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you have the book! Everyone seems to be waiting for this one..and i did like Hush, Hush, so I do understand why.
    e-Volving Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Teaser, Carrie! I haven't even read Hush, Hush yet. It's in my TBR pile. Lucky you on reading Cresendo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh... I know I'm going to end up reading this, even though parts of Hush, Hush frustrated me greatly. Can't wait to read your review!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great teaser! I haven't had a chance to read Hush, Hush yet but am excited to read that and Crescendo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very true indeed. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesdays-pretty-little-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Crescendo! I am so jealous. I hope you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amen sister. Great quote. I can't wait to read this.


    Here is my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooooooh. i like that teaser. pretty good! XD

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved this book. Great teaser! My TT from Paranormalcy is here.

    xx,
    E.J
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  17. The teaser? Well, Duh! I thought that was a given. Loved Hush, Hush -- will be waiting for your review of this.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great Teaser! Have really got to get my act in gear and read Hush Hush first. Love the cover for Crescendo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments!